One of the planned activities that we have to do, and was considered at length in the visit to Poland, was the creation of the exchange boxes. These boxes had to be filled with objects that were considered to be typical in our local area. They then had to be sent to each of the participating countries before Christmas. At the time of writing this I have already received five boxes and have not sent mine!! So I can only hope that you all get our boxes before Christmas.

Here you can see both the things we prepared for our boxes plus a report on my students opening the ones sent to us.

The day after

On the Friday I had the students who hadn't been able to come to the Thursday meeting.


















Of course this was in the middle of my normal first year class in the lang lab.











Marcel and Abraham







Laia "loves" me taking photos of her so I thought I would put this one specially here just to annoy her.

No comments:

Post a Comment